Workshop 1Hr
Those thing are sequence of workshop.
• 10min x 2 : interview I
• 10 min x 2 : interview II
• 10 min : define the problems
• 15 min : ideation sketches
• 10 min : feedback
• 30 min: sketches & prototyping
It was group play to find out the
problems in research process, me and Ji hoon, we belong to group, and then we
started workshop with our own work.
Ji hoon deals with his new concept
regarding a golf and I took an existing work from first semester in Cardiff, we
had an interview each other for 20 minute.
After that we discussed the problems
in the process of research, for me, the big problems of my topic were not
feasible in terms of funding, equipment and data in aim of research, and also
ethical issues have not been considered.
And Ji hoon gave me some feedback
such as schedule paper to manage my time.
In work shop, I brought my research problems
that I used to do out, existing research was conducted by narrow perspective of
me, and now that I think back, I could work a range of research area, I just
focused on social issues and these days products, If I could go back to first
step of secondary research, I would definitely find more case studies in before generation.



댓글 없음:
댓글 쓰기